A super tasty and spicy mix of chicken and chorizo to make yummy Fajitas with!
You can use the home-made seasoning we have here for the chicken (cheaper!) or buy a ready-made mix from a supermarket if you’re extra lazy.
These Fajitas should take all of 20 minutes to cook!
- Cumin 2 tsps
- Paprika 2 tsps
- Oil 1 tsp
- Tortilla Wrap
How to make Mexican Chicken and Chorizo Fajitas:
- Chop chicken and chorizo into thin slices.
- On a low heat fry the chorizo in a frying pan. You don’t need any oil for this!
- Mix oil, 1 teaspoon paprika, and 1 teaspoon cumin in a bowl. When the chicken is fully covered throw it into the frying pan with the chorizo and allow to sizzle.
- Chop the pepper and onion and toss in with the chicken and chorizo.
- While that looks, mix the mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon paprika, and 1 teaspoon cumin in another bowl. Put to the side.
- When the vegetables have softened take it off the heat.
- Spoon the mayonaise, paprika, and cumin mix onto the tortilla bread.
- Pile on the mix from the frying pan, roll it up and enjoy!
- Serve with some sour cream, guacamole and salsa. Tasty!