A super easy and healthy tasty student meal: Spicy chicken breasts with roasted Mediterranean Vegetables.
- Ground cumin
- Ground corriander
- Olive oil
How to make Chicken and Mediterranean veg recipe
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Season the chicken breasts with 1/2 a teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of cumin and 1 teaspoon of coriander.
- In a pan add a teaspoon of olive oil and brown the chicken on either side for a couple of minutes but do not cook completely
- In an oven dish, add the chopped tomatoes, peppers, courgette, onions and mushrooms
- Drizzle with oil
- Season as per the chicken and mix well.
- Add on the chicken breasts on top
- Leave to bake in oven for 20-30 minutes until veg are oft and chicken is fully cooked through