Bake chicken breast in the oven and serve with rice and vegetables for this simple student meal.
You can use pretty much whatever veg you have to hand to make for a healthy and quick dish.
- Brown rice
- Veg such as carrots and peppers
- Mixed herbs
- Worcester sauce
How to make Chicken and Vegetable Brown Rice:
- The chicken can be cooked as a whole piece in the oven for half hour or can be diced and cooked in a frying pan. Either way cook with mixed herbs to add flavor.
- Boil the brown rice (3 handfuls = one person) or you can use a microwavable packet.
- Fry the onions and peppers in a small pan or boil the carrots and broccoli until soft (depending on what veg you’re using)
- Once everything is cooked and drained, mix together.
- Add Worcester sauce to taste for an extra kick.