An easy to make chicken dish with puff pastry! Add in ham and cheddar cheese for a melting centre.
- Puff pastry sheet
- Chicken breasts 2
- Ham 2
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Egg or milk For coating
How to make chicken en croute with ham and Cheddar cheese
- Wrap the chicken in the ham
- Cut the puff pastry sheet in two.
- Put a pile of grated cheese in the middle of each puff pastry sheet and top each with one of the ham wrapped chicken breasts.
- Wrap up the chicken in the puff pastry
- Beat an egg or get some milk and brush it over the top of the pastry
- Bake at 200 degrees (180 degrees for fan ovens) for 25-30 minutes until pastry is golden.