We think these Chicken and Bacon Enchilada Curly Fries are quite possibly the ultimate comfort grub.
Combine crunchy fries with tasty enchilada chicken (or turkey) and top with cheese and crumbled bacon to serve.
Yes, it’s not the healthiest thing to eat but it’s VERY delicious!
- Frozen fries
- Enchilada sauce
How to make Chicken Enchilada Curly Fries:
- Cook your fries and bacon per pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, dice the chicken or turkey into bite size pieces. Heat the chicken in a little oil in a frying pan. Season to taste.
- Once chicken is lightly golden, add enchilada cooking sauce and mix well. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place the cooked chips in a bowl to serve. Top with grated cheese.
- Add on spoonfuls of chicken enchilada mix.
- Add more cheese and finish with chopped up bacon.
- Microwave or place in the oven at 200 degrees until cheese has melted nicely.
- Tuck in!