A very quick, easy and ultimately scrummy chicken nacho meal, with a twist.
And best of all, you can cook it all in just the one pan meaning little washing up.
When it comes to the ingredients below you don’t need to be too specific with the quantities.
- Chicken breast Approx 100g per person
- Sour cream
- Grated cheese Or cheese slices
- Salsa 1
- Tortilla chips
- Salt and pepper
How to make the tasty chicken nacho bake:
- Dry the chicken breast with a paper towel. You can also use turkey.
- Dice into bite size pieces and add to a baking dish and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove and drain any excess liquid.
- Add over salsa and sour cream.
- Crush the tortilla chips over the top and add on the grated cheese (or use cheese slices if you prefer)
- Bake in the oven again for a further 5-10 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and just begun to brown.