A very quick, easy and ultimately scrummy chicken nacho meal, with a twist.
- Chicken breast
- Sour cream
- Salsa 1
- Tortilla chips
How to make the tasty chicken nacho bake:
- Dry the chicken breast with a paper towel. You can also use turkey.
- Dice into bite size pieces and add to a baking dish and season to taste.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove and drain any excess liquid.
- Add over salsa and sour cream.
- Crush the tortilla chips over the top and add on the grated cheese (or use slices if you prefer)
- Bake in the oven again for a further 5-10 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and just begun to brown.