This one-pan chicken, potato and green bean curry is an easy student meal to cook up.
The ingredients below will make for 4 large portions which can be eaten on their own, with rice or naan bread.
Who needs the takeaway?
- 500g chicken (breast or thigh)
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 onion
- Handful of green beans
- 3 tablespoons of curry paste
- 400g passata
How to make Chicken, potato and green bean curry:
- Finely chop the onion and add to a large pan with a splash of oil
- Cut the chicken into pieces, add to onions and brown
- Chop the potatoes into medium chunks and add the the pan with the chickpeas (drained)
- Pour in the passata with curry paste
- Leave to simmer on a medium heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add the green beans and continue to summer for a further 20-30 minutes, again stirring occasionally.
- Serve on it’s own, with rice or naan bread