Save money by avoiding the takeaway and cook up your own Chinese noodles.
Works well with whatever veg you have/like, you don’t have to use these.
- Sesame oil 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Chinese five spice 1/4 teaspoon
- Honey 1/2 tablespoon
- Splash of hot water
How to make easy Chinese noodles:
- Make the sauce up with the oil, soy sauce, spice, honey and water
- Stir fry veg in a little oil or alternatively boil carrots and broccoli for 10 minutes
- Add noodles to a little hot water to separate
- Mix all together and cook for 1-2 more minutes
- Sauce also works well as a marinade for chicken, great in wraps or sandwiches!