This tasty stuffed chicken recipe involves a mix of chorizo and mozzarella cheese.
It makes for an easy 20 minute meal that’s easy to make and far tastier than a boring bland chicken breast.
- Chicken breasts
- Chorizo slices
- Fries To serve
How to make Chorizo and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken:
- Make about 3-4 deep slits across the chicken width ways.
- Into each, put in a folded up slice of chorizo.
- In-between the folded up chorizo slice, add in a slice of Mozzarella or a handful of grated cheese depending what’s available.
- Bake the chicken breasts for 20-25 minutes at 200 degrees / 180 degrees for fan ovens or until the chicken is fully cooked through (no longer pink, juices run clear, etc.)
- Serve! Goes great with crunchy fries!