Chorizo puff pastry pizza: Try this easy and cheap meal with our video how-to.
This easy recipe will make for the single serving and take less than 20 minutes.
- Puff pastry sheet
- Pizza/Pasta sauce or Tomato puree
- Grated cheese
How to make Chorizo Puff Pastry:
- Take the puff pastry and spread the sauce/puree over the middle, leaving a gap around the edges.
- Slice the tomatoes and chop the peppers and add on top, followed by the chorizo.
- Cover with the grated cheese.
- Optionally beat and egg and use it to brush it over the edges.
- Cook in the oven at 220 degrees (200 for fan) for 12-15 minutes until golden and crispy.