Use up your Christmas (or any roast dinner) left overs with this Xmas pizza recipe.
Although it needn’t be Christmas to enjoy it!
This tasty recipe is a great way to avoid food waste.
- Pizza base Make your own, buy one pre-made, use a pitta bread, naan or even a tortilla!
- Pasta/Pizza sauce
- Left over turkey/chicken etc
- Left over stuffing
- Mozzarella Or other cheese
How to make Christmas/roast dinner pizza:
- Grab a pizza base: Make your own, buy one pre-made, use a pitta bread, naan or even a tortilla! The above picture uses an Asda ready made square pizza base.
- Spoon on the pasta/pizza sauce and spread over the base, leaving a small edge all the way around.
- Sprinkle over the stuffing and turkey, chicken or other leftover meat.
- Top with handfuls of grated mozzarella
- Bake at 220 degrees/200 degrees (fan) for 15-25 minutes until cheese has melted.