This easy Creamy Chicken, Bacon & Mushroom Risotto recipe will serve two, and leave a bit left over for lunch!
- Frozen Chicken Chunks 400 g
- Packet of bacon diced with the fat cut off
- Mushrooms 400 g
- Rissoto Rice 300 g
- Philladelphia cheese 100 g
- Chicken Stock 900 ml
How to make Chicken, Bacon & Mushroom Risotto:
- Place a large pan on a high heat and spray with fry light. Cook the chicken for approx 5 minutes, tossing often so it doesn’t stick / burn.
- Turn heat down to medium, add bacon and chopped mushrooms. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add rice, stir very well and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add a little stock and stir. Keep Stirring. Add a bit more stock, and keep stirring. Don’t stop stirring. Keep adding the stock gradually and STIR.It should take about 15 minutes of stock adding and stirring.
- Remove from the heat and stir the philladelpha through. Serve with a crunchy salad.