This healthy dish sees creamy mushroom chicken served up with with mash and green beans.
And it’s SUPER delicious and easy to make.
- Chicken breast Could also use turkey
- Green beans
How to make Creamy mushroom chicken with mash and green beans:
- Start by peeling potatoes and boiling in water for 20-25 minutes. Or you could use instant or frozen mash!
- Meanwhile chop and fry the onion for a few minutes over a medium heat.
- Slice and add the mushroom.
- Once cooked, add cream and allow to simmer until thickened (about 5 – 10 minutes)
- Meanwhile, flatten the chicken breast and fry or oven bake until no longer pink in the middle. You could also use turkey steaks.
- Cook the beans for 5 minutes either in pan with water or microwave covered in a small amount of water.
- Put everything together to serve!