A super tasty not-so-Mexican style burrito wrap with crispy chicken and sweet potato
This recipe will make for two burritos, which you can refrigerate and eat later.
- Birds Eye Crispy Chicken (2x)
- Sweet potato 1
- Red onion Half
- Tortilla wraps 2
- Sour cream
- Butter and milk Optional, for best results
How to make crispy chicken and sweet potato burrito wrap:
- Make the sweet potato mash: Peel the sweet potato and cut into cubes.
- Boil the sweet potato cubes for about 20 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile, cook the chicken breasts per pack instructions.
- Then peel and slice up the red onion.
- Drain and mash the potato in a bowl with a knob of butter and splash of milk (both optional).
- Once everything is ready put it all together, starting with a tortilla topped with lettuce in the middle and red onion.
- Add on top the sweet potato.
- Slice and add on the chicken
- OPTIONAL: Add on some cheese.
- Add on some dollops of sour cream.
- Fold in the two sides and roll up to eat.