This delicious dish involves chicken, bacon and cheese – what more could you want?
These tasty chicken breasts take around 30 minutes to cook.
You can serve with some roast potatoes, fries, mash, rice or vegetables.
- Chicken breasts 1 per person
- Streaky Bacon
- Cheese Grated
- BBQ sauce We used Nando's BBQ peri-peri sauce
- Salt and pepper
How to make bacon wrapped chicken:
- Season the chicken breasts well with pepper and a little salt – the bacon and cheese are already quite salty.
- Wrap the slices of bacon around the chicken breasts, folding the ends underneath.
- Place in the oven on a lined baking tray for 20 minutes on a 180-200 degree heat,
- Temporarily remove and add on spoonfuls of BBQ sauce and top with handfuls of grated cheese.
- Return for a further 5-10 minutes or until chicken is completely done and cheese has melted
- Remove from the oven and the baking tray to enjoy!