This straight forward Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry is a brilliant student recipe.
Quick and easy to make, you can be tucking in within 10 minutes.
You can cheat by picking up stir fry sauce from the supermarket, which is far easier tbh, or you can make your own using the recipe below if you prefer.
Once you’ve the sauce, it’s then pretty much just a matter of chucking the rest into a pan…
- Stir Fry Sauce See recipe below
- Straight to wok noodles Or rice
How to make The Best Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry:
- If making your own sauce, mix together 3 crushed cloves of garlic, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 100ml of water and 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Cut up the beef into strips (if not already) and cut up the broccoli.
- Heat a little oil in a wok or frying pan and fry the beef until browned all over. Remove and set aside. Drain any liquid.
- Add a bit more oil into the pan and stir fry the broccoli for 5 to so minutes until softened.
- Add back in the meat plus half the sauce. Stir fry everything for another few minutes.
- Add in straight to wok noodles together with the rest of the sauce and stir fry for a final few minutes. Alternatively, serve over rice.