These easy Salmon Fajitas make for a delicious dinner that’ll be ready in around 30 minutes.
This recipe requires just a handful of ingredients and will serve four.
Serve with tortillas and your favourite fajita toppings or together with some brown rice.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 large onion sliced
- 3 peppers Any colours
- 1 packet fajita seasoning mix
- Tortillas and toppings (to serve) E.g. guacamole
- Chopped parsley or coriander (optional)
How to make easy salmon fajitas:
- Set the oven to 200 degrees or 180 degrees for fan ovens.
- Peel and slice up on the onions. De-seed and slice up the peppers.
- To a bowl, combine two teaspoons of olive oil and the fajita seasoning.
- Brush the salmon fillets with the seasoning and set aside for now.
- Add the vegetables to a large baking dish and add the remaining fajita mix. Combine to coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven and add the salmon fillets.
- Bake for a further 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and easily flakes with a fork.
- Optionally serve with chopped parsley or coriander, tortillas and your choice of toppings (e.g. avocado/guacamole).