This simple chorizo chicken pasta bake takes little more than 15 minutes of prep before its in the oven.
This recipe is super easy to follow and makes for a delicious hearty, home-cooked dinner.
The below ingredients will make for four big servings.
- 300g Pasta
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes Passata will work too
- 2 crushed gloves of garlic or a teaspoon of easy/lazy garlic
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 100g chorizo
- 75g soft cheese
- Grated cheese
- 2 tsp dried oregano and basil or other herbs to taste
How to make an easy Chorizo Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Start by pre-heating the oven to 220 degrees / 200 degrees fan.
- Cook and drain the pasta in salted boiling water as per packet instructions – about 10 minutes.
- Chop up the chorizo (you can buy it ready chopped if you’re super lazy) and add it to a frying pan over a high heat.
- Chop up the chicken into rough chunks. Once the oils from the chorizo begin to be released (it’ll only take a few minutes), add in the chicken with the garlic.
- Fry everything for 5 minutes until chicken has started to get some colour all over.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes, herbs, salt and pepper to taste and the soft cheese.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and mix everything together, stirring until the cheese has fully melted into the sauce.
- Add in the drained pasta and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for around 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden.