This one-pan chicken fajita bake makes for an easy and healthy low-carb meal.
Requiring literally a handful of ingredients and one dish, it couldn’t be simpler. Enjoy on its own or together with some fluffy rice.
The numbers below will make for four servings and take around 45 minutes.
- 4 chicken breasts
- Fajita or Taco Seasoning packet OR see spice mix below
- 2 peppers, deseeded and sliced Any colours
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Grated cheese
- Cauliflower rice (optional, to serve)
How to make Chicken Fajita Bake
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees/180 degrees.
- If making your own seasoning, in a bowl combine 2 teaspoons of cumin, 2 teaspoons paprika, 2 teaspoons garlic powder, 1 teaspoon chilli powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Adjust the amounts to suit your taste.
- Lay the chicken breasts into a baking dish and rub in the seasoning.
- Add on the onions and pepper and drizzle everything with the oil.
- Sprinkle a little cheese over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Optionally serve with some rice.