This quick and easy garlic chicken makes for a delicious dinner.
As well as being packed with flavour, this recipe takes no more than 20 minutes and needs just the one pan.
The numbers below will make for two servings.
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove of chopped garlic or a teaspoon of easy/lazy garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
How to make One Pan Garlic Chicken:
- Slice the breast in half down the side lengthways to get two pieces of chicken. If needs be flatten the chicken pieces to less than 1cm thick.
- Season both sides of the chicken with the salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Fry the chicken breasts for around 10 minutes each side until fully cooked through, turning regularly.
- If chicken begins to stick, add a little water or chicken stock.