This super simple, one dish chicken fajitas recipe makes for a great meal that you can easily scale up or down.
Whether making for just the one or for a whole house, the easy oven chicken fajitas student recipe can be cooked up in less than an hour and ready to serve.
The numbers below will make for 4-6 servings.
- Around 400g Chicken mini-fillets
- 3 Peppers
- 1 Onion
- Fajita seasoning Mix of paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and cumin
- Olive oil
- Tortilla wraps To serve
- Sour cream, salsa, guacamole, grated cheese etc. To serve
How to make oven chicken fajitas:
- Start by pre-heating the oven to 200 degrees / 170 degrees fan
- De-seed and slice the peppers.
- Peel and slice up the onion.
- Add to a baking dish and add on the chicken fillets
- Drizzle over the oil and then the fajita seasoning to taste.
- Get your (clean) hands in and mix everything together well.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring and mixing everything again around half way through.
- Serve on tortilla wraps with sour cream, salsa, cheese, etc.