This super simple, one dish chicken fajitas recipe makes for a great student meal that you can easily scale up or down.
Whether making for just the one or for a whole house, the easy oven chicken fajitas student recipe can be cooked up in less than an hour and ready to serve.
- Chicken mini-fillets
- Peppers 3
- Onion 1
- Fajita seasoning Mix of paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and cumin 1 tbsp
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Tortilla wraps To serve
- Sour cream, salsa, guacamole To serve
How to make oven chicken fajitas :
- Start by pre-heating the oven to 200 degrees / 170 degrees fan
- De-seed and slice the peppers.
- Peel and slice up the onion.
- Add to a baking dish and add on the chicken fillets
- Drizzle over the oil and then the fajita seasoning to taste.
- Get your (clean) hands in and mix everything together well.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring and mixing everything again around half way through.
- Serve on tortilla wraps with sour cream, salsa, cheese, etc.