An idiot proof mince recipe with plenty of vegetables.
This mince recipe will make about 5 servings with the amount of ingredients below which you can eat immediately to eat later, such as for lunch the next day.
- Mince 500 g
- Frozen veg E.g. peas, carrots 200 g
- Stock cube
- Chopped onion
- Gravy granules
How to make Easy Peasy Mince:
- Put the chopped onion in a pot with the mince, and stir on a medium heat to ‘brown’ the mince (until it turns browner in colour).
- Make up and add in about a pint of stock, the frozen veg, and simmer with the lid on for a further 15-20 minutes. Add more liquid if needed.
- Season with salt, pepper and any other herbs or spices to taste.
- Finally, add in some gravy granules to thicken.
- Serve with potatoes (tinned are fine), or rice, or pasta, or bread.