This super duper easy pepperoni chicken recipe is essentially a pizza with a chicken base: And it’s totally tasty.
A great main that can be served with chips, rice or pasta!
- Grated cheese E.g. cheddar and mozzarella
- Pizz sauce
- Pepperoni Sliced
- Red onion
How to make pepperoni chicken
- Place the chicken breasts in a foil lined baking tray.
- Smother with the pizza sauce.
- Slice up the peppers and onions into thin strips and add on top.
- Sprinkle over the slices of pepperoni.
- Finish with the grated cheddar and mozzarella.
- Cook at 190 degrees (170 for fan ovens) for about 25-30 minutes.