Make use of puff pastry and easily get your five a day with this trivial vegetarian tart recipe.
- Pesto or pasta sauce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red onion
- Goats cheese (or any other cheese)
How to make easy veggie tart:
- Heat oven to 180c
- On a greased baking tray roll out the pastry
- Spread the pesto on top of the pastry leaving space for the crust
- Add the chopped tomotoes and onion and top with spinach leaves and cheese
- Put in the oven for roughly 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden
- Serve and enjoy!