A simple student recipe with just one pan: Eggs and Tomatoes
- Eggs 2
- Tomato Sliced 1
- Onion Chopped
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Salt 2 tsps
- Sesame oil 2 tsps
How to make Eggs and Tomatoes
- Crack the eggs and mix until combined
- Heat up your pan until dry, then and the oil
- Add half of the egg mixture and flip the side when the other cooked. Place it on to a plate when finished cooking.
- Add a bit more oil and then repeat step 3
- After cooking the eggs, add more oil into the pan and add the chopped green onions
- After 10 seconds, add the sliced tomatoes and cooked eggs. Stir for 15-20 seconds and then cover for 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar, salt, and sesame oil. Stir for another 10 seconds
- You’re finished :D