A yummy quick meal that will make use of leftover chicken!
- Tortillas 2
- Chicken Pre-cooked
- Cheese Grated
How to make easy chicken and cheese quesadillas:
- Pre-heat a frying pan over a medium to high heat.
- Take one of the tortillas and lay it on a flat surface. Spread with the salsa and add on the chicken and cheese.
- You could add other veg such as sweetcorn, peppers, etc.
- Add on the other tortilla to top to make a sort-of sandwich and squeeze together.
- Fry on both sides of just 1-2 minutes until brown and crisp
- Cut into quarters and enjoy with some sour cream and guacamole!