Up your nachos game with this recipe! Tasty, crunchy Chicken Enchilada Nachos thanks to one simple dish…
- Tortilla chips
- Grated cheese
- Green pepper
- Red Onion
- Sweetcorn Fresh/from tin (not frozen)
- Cooked chicken
- Enchilada sauce
How to make chicken enchilada nachos
- In a bowl, shred the cooked chicken and pour in the enchilada sauce – we used Old El Paso Cooking Sauce. Mix well.
- Dice the pepper and peel and dice the red onion.
- In a baking dish or tray, layer on tortilla chips and grated cheese.
- Top with the chicken, diced onion, peppers and drained sweet corn.
- Add another handful or two of grated cheese on top
- Bake at 200 degrees for 5-10 minutes golden cheese is melted.