This healthy tuna and bean salad takes just 10 minutes to make.
It’s the perfect easy recipe for a sunny summer’s day.
The ingredients below will make for two servings.
- 1 tin mixed beans in water
- 1 tin tuna
- 1/2 small red onion
- Small can of sweetcorn
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Squeze of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virign Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Healthy 10 Minute Tuna and Bean Salad:
- Drain the tins of beans, tuna and sweetcorn and add to a bowl.
- Half the cherry tomatoes and finely dice up the red onion and add that the bowl.
- Combine the lemon juice, balsamic and olive oil.
- Pour over the bean and tuna mix and stir until everything has been well combine.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.