This vegetarian bake is super quick and easy to prepare so there’s no excuse not to give it a try.
Not only is this healthy veggie meal trivial to make, it only requires the one dish to cook.
The amounts given below will make for a big bake with 4 or so servings.
- 1-2 Courgettes
- Handful of broccoli florets
- Handful of cauliflower florets
- 1-2 Red peppers
- 3 Carrot
- Vegetable stock cube
- 300ml Sour cream
- Grated Cheese
How to make Healthy One Dish Veggie Bake:
- Roughly chop up the courgette, broccoli, cauliflower and red pepper and add to a baking dish.
- Grate the carrot and add to the dish and mix the veg together.
- Make up 250ml of stock and mix together with the sour cream.
- Pour over the veg and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake at 170 degrees for 15-20 minutes.