Our pepperoni pizza chicken recipe is an easy way to spice up a dull chicken breast into something a bit more exciting.
This is a tasty and healthy pizza recipe without all of the carbs, WIN!
You can use some ready-made pizza sauce for this recipe or make your own with this easy recipe.
- Chicken breasts Could also use turkey steaks
- Pepperoni slices Or any other pizza toppings
- Pizza sauce Homemade or from the shops
- Cheese Grated
- Salt & pepper to taste
How to make easy pizza chicken
- If you’re using chicken breast, flatten between two pieces of cling film with either a meat mallet, rolling pin or your fists to around 1/2cm to 1cm thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Add on the pizza sauce, any toppings and a good helping of cheese.
- We used sliced pepperoni but you can add on anything that you’d add usually to a pizza.
- Return to the oven for a further 10 or so minutes until cheese has melted.
- Serve with chips and a salad, if you like.