Our pepperoni pizza chicken recipe is an easy way to spice up a dull chicken breast into something a bit more exciting.
This is a tasty and healthy pizza recipe without all of the carbs, WIN!
Oh, and did we mention it needs NO WASHING UP when making? You’ll only need to worry about giving your cutlery a clean afterwards.
- Chicken breasts
- Pepperoni slices
- Pizza sauce
How to make easy pizza chicken
- Wrap a chicken breast in some foil
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove and unwrap the foil and drain away any juices that may have collected.
- Add on the pizza sauce, any toppings and a good helping of cheese.
- We used chopped pepperoni but you can add on anything that you’d add to a pizza.
- Wrap up the sides of the foil to made an ad-hoc baking tray.
- Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove carefully and tuck in!
- Or, if you want to act a bit more civilized, transfer to a plate first.