Make your own take away style egg fried rice dish with these easy home made Chinese style fast food recipe.
You can pack the rice full of veg or meat of your choice.
- Rice 250 g
- Eggs 2
- Veg E.g. peas, sweetcorn
- Meat Optional. Pre cooked, e.g. chicken
How to make Egg Fried Rice
- Cook the rice per pack instructions.
- In a wok heat some oil over a high heat and stir in the in the rice, cooking for a minute or two.
- Meanwhile, scramble the eggs in a bowl with a fork or whisk.
- With a wooden spoon, move the rice to one side of the wok and add in the egg mixture.
- Allow eggs to mostly cook (like scrambled eggs) before mixing them in with the rice.
- Add in any vegetables or meat (pre-cooked) you want.
- Cook for another minute or two then eat!