Make these scrummy stuffed pitta bread pizzas in just minutes with this easy student recipe.
You can add whatever toppings you want, making this a great easy recipe to use up any leftovers. We’ve made a used pepperoni, peppers and sweetcorn.
You can use some ready-made pizza sauce for this recipe or make your own with this easy recipe. Alternatively, you could use pasta sauce as a easy substitute.
- Pitta bread
- Pasta/Pizza sauce
- Grated cheese
- Bell peppers
How to make pitta pizzas!
- Grab the pitta and dollop on a good helping of pizza sauce and spread around, leaving a small gap at the edge
- Place on the slices of Pepperoni
- Chop up and add on the pepper and sweetcorn
- Top with handfuls of grated cheese
- Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese has melted.