A veggie packed baked jacket potato filling that can be easily made for either vegetarians and meat eaters.
- Sausage Optional, for meat eater
How to make jacket potato with fried vegetables and sausage:
- Acquire a baked jacket potato: Prick with a fork and either cook in the microwave for 8-10 minutes or in the oven at 200 degrees for around an hour.
- Meanwhile, cut up your veg: We used peppers and onions.
- Vegetarians may wish to add more veg such as sliced mushrooms and courgette.
- Meat-eaters slice up some sausage. Chicken sausage goes great, if you can get it, but any variety will do, including Chorizo.
- In a frying pan, heat a tablespoon of oil over a medium-high heat and cook the veg and meat together. If serving both veggie and meateaters, best to cook the two separately.
- Place the veg and meat mixture over the potato and serve.