Try leftover Pizza a brand new way with this cheesy Pizza Lasagne Recipe.
It’s definitely one way to deal with that leftover pizza.
For better layering you can cut your pizza into strips but for faster eats, just shove the slices in whole.
The full recipe below takes minimal effort and needs only the one dish.
- Leftover Pizza
- Ricotta Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Tomato pasta sauce
- Parmesan Cheese Optional
How to make Cheesy Leftover Pizza Lasagne
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Slice the pizza into strips (Optional)
- In a baking dish, make a layer of pizza and then top with tomato pasta sauce.
- Top with a layer of ricotta cheese.
- Sprinkle over grated mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat for as many layers as you want.
- For a final cheesy touch, sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes covered, and another 10 minutes uncovered. Your Pizza Lasagne is done.