Improve a bland chicken breast no end with this crunchy Nacho ‘Mexican’ recipe.
And serve it up with some cool sour cream and chive sauce, all home made!
This student recipe isn’t at all hard and will be done in less than 30 minutes.
The amounts given below will make for a bake with 2 servings.
- Chicken breast
- Tortilla chips
- Jalapeno chilli
- Grated cheese
- Sour cream
How to make Mexican Chicken With Sour Cream and Chive Sauce:
- In a baking tray, add the chicken breasts and top with salsa.
- Crunch over a handful of tortilla chips.
- Add on sliced Jalapeno chilli (optional).
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, chop the chives finely and in a bowl whisk together with the sour cream, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken once cooked to serve.