Make your own little toad in the holes either for one or for the whole flat to share and snack on.
- Eggs 2
- Yorkshire pudding mix OR 75g flour and 200ml milk
How to make mini toad in the holes:
- Line ramekins or a muffin tin with a teaspoon of oil and place a sausage in each. Heat in the oven at 220 degrees/200 degrees for fan ovens for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make up the batter mix, either from a packet (with egg and water) or by mixing the eggs, milk and flour.
- Remove the sausages and divide the batter mixture between the sausages
- Place back in the oven for 20 or so minutes until batter is risen and golden.