A hearty meal for dinner: Mustard Chicken with delicious Swede, Sweet Potato and Carrot Mash.
This recipe will take around 30 minutes.
The ingredients below will make for the two big servings.
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- Half a Swede
- 2 Carrots
- 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 3 tbsp Fat free Natural Yogurt
- Fresh Parsley (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
How to make Mustard Chicken with Swede, Sweet Potato and Carrot Mash:
- Peel and chop the potatoes, swede and carrots. Put them on to boil in water for about 15 minutes until softened.
- Meanwhile, pat dry your Chicken Breast and cut into strips.
- In a bowl, mix half the yogurt with the mustard, a little salt and pepper and a sprinkle of chives.
- Coat the chicken strips in the yoghurt mixture and place on a baking tray
- Bake at 180 degrees for around 25 minutes (or until fully cooked through).
- When the veg is soft, drain, and mash with the rest of the yogurt, a handful of chopped parsley (optional) and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Optionally serve with some greens (broccoli, peas, green beans, etc).