This easy Hasselback Chicken recipe is sure to spruce up boring every day chicken breasts.
And best of all they’re super quick to make.
- Chicken breasts
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- Grated cheese
How to make Nacho Hasselback Chicken breasts:
- Cut slits the chicken breasts width ways – about 3 or 4 will do.
- Into the slits, spoon in salsa and then sour cream.
- Cover the whole breast crunched nachos.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the whole lot.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 200 degrees / 180 degrees (fan) until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Lift off with a spatula and serve with fries or something like that.