This one-dish Chicken, Vegetable and Sweet Potato tray bake could not be any easier to cook.
This simple recipe makes for a delicious meal with minimal effort and clean up.
The numbers below will serve four and take around 45 minutes in total.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced Could swap for other potatoes
- 2-3 peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion
- 1 small white onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
How to make Garlic and Cheese Chicken Puff Pastry parcels
- Pre-heat the oven to 210 degrees/190 degrees for fan ovens.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, paprika, pepper flakes, lime juice and salt & pepper and mix well. Feel free to adjust the amounts given above to suit your taste.
- Coat the chicken in the marinade and set aside for now.
- Prep the veg: Peel and dice the sweet potato, de-seed and slice the peppers and peel and slice the onions.
- Add the vegetables to a large baking tray together with the chicken.
- Pour over any remaining marinade and give everything a mix with your hands, laying the chicken back on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Optionally serve with some cool sour cream or mashed avocado.