This easy one dish sausage and potato recipe makes for an easy meal.
Ready in less than hour, this delicious dinner will feed 4 and couldn’t be any simpler.
- Pack of 8 sausages
- Around 500g new potatoes, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Little olive oil or cooking spray
How to make one dis:
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees or 200 degrees for fan ovens.
- Slice or quarter the potatoes, peel and chop the onion, deseed and chop the red pepper and chop or mince the garlic.
- Add the potatoes, onions, peppers and garlic to a large baking dish.
- Drizzle with a little oil or give a couple of sprays with the cooking spray.
- Sprinkle over the rosemary and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss everything together to coat and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn the vegetables and add the sausages.
- Roast for a further 25-30 minutes, turning the sausages half-way through.
- Ensure the sausages are fully cooked through and vegetables are tender before serving.