This one-dish pork chop recipe makes for a delicious simple meal.
Seasoned with smoky paprika together with flavourful herbs, this delicious winner will take around 45 minutes.
The below numbers will serve two people.
- 2 pork chops
- 2 handfuls of new potatoes Could use sweet potato
- Handful of cherry tomatoes And/or green beans or corn on the cob
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons oil
How to make One Pan Paprika Pork and Potatoes:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees/180 degrees.
- Roughly quarter the potatoes and add to a lined or greased baking tray.
- Drizzle with around a teaspoon of oil and add half the seasoning – 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Adjust the amounts to taste.
- Give the pan a shake to ensure the potatoes are well coated.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add on the pork chops and drizzle with the remaining oil and coat both sides with the remaining seasoning.
- Bake for a further 15-20 minutes until pork is fully cooked through.
- Add on the tomatoes for the final five minutes of cooking. You could also add corn or green beans.
- NOTE: Exact cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chops so keep an eye on them. If the pork is cooked before the potatoes are softened, remove from the tray and continue roasting the potatoes.