Desperate for Pizza but only have a potato to hand? Probably not. But this jacket potato recipe is nice whatever your situation.
These crispy pizza potato skins can also be ready in just 15 minutes if you’ve got a microwave.
- Choice of toppings
- Pasta/Pizza sauce
- Cheese Grated
- Olive oil
How to make pizza baked jacket potato:
- Acquire a baked jacket potato: Prick with a fork, rub with olive oil and salt (optional) and either cook in the microwave for 8-10 minutes (turn halfway) or in the oven at 200 degrees for around an hour.
- Once cooked, slice in half lengthways and scoop out the potato into a bowl – keep the skins!
- Mix the potato with a handful of cheese and pizza topper or pasta sauce.
- Spoon the mixture back into the skins evenly
- Top with desired pizza toppings and more cheese.
- Return to oven to bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese has melted