A quick and easy 10 minute Nacho recipe with ham, gammon or chicken.
- Tortila chips
- Cooked ham Or Gammon or Chicken
- Cheese Grated
- Sour cream
How to make easy Nachos:
- Put the tortillas in an oven-proof tray or bowl
- Cut up the cooked meat and sprinkle over the chips
- Spoon on the salsa and place in the oven on a 180-200 degree heat for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, grate the cheese and add it on top before returning to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Spoon on servings of sour cream and guacamole and serve