Tuck in to this light and healthy sweet jacket potato meal within minutes by ditching the oven and using the microwave.
Add tuna or whatever other toppings you want to your sweet jackets!
- Sweet potato 1
- Can of tuna 1
- Fresh spinach leaves
How to make microwave sweet baked jacket potatoes:
- Wash the sweet potato and use a fork to poke holes into it
- Microwave the sweet potato for 6 minutes
- Meanwhile drain the oil from tuna and mix it with mayo
- Cut sweet potato in half and add the tuna mayo
- Sprinkle fresh spinach leaves on top and enjoy this tasty light meal!