This is a super easy microwave recipe to make rice with chicken and vegetables.
You can either use instant microwave rice from a packet or leftover already cooked rice.
- Cooked rice E.g. from instant pack
- Pre-cooked chicken
- Grated cheese Optional
How to make rice with chicken and vegetables:
- Pour the rice into a bowl
- Break up the broccoli florets and add them in with some sliced carrots.
- Add in some pre-cooked chicken.
- And top with a handful of grated cheese, if you wish.
- Cover with fling film and piece with a fork or knife a few times.
- Cook in a microwave on the highest setting for 90 seconds to 2 minutes then give it a good stir.
- Enjoy then and there or you can make it in advance and have for lunch!