This student meal is pretty impressive but very easy – almost trivial to make – so you’ve no excuse!
- Lamb steaks
- Sweet potatoes
- Red onion
- Oil 2 tbsps
How to make roasted lamb and sweet potato:
- Heat the oven to 220 degrees / 200 degrees (fan)
- In a frying pan with one tablespoon of oil, brown the lamb steaks on each side for a minute or two (if that) and then put to one side.
- Meanwhile, finely slice up the sweet potato and peel and slice the onion.
- In a roasting tray, add in the other tablespoon of oil, the sweet potato chips and onion.
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Remove carefully and add on the lamb steaks on top of everything
- Season with some dried rosemary if you have it.
- Cook for a further 20 minutes