Another super yummy jacket potato filled: Stuff your baked potatoes with this mix of fresh veg and cheese for a super tasty filling.
- Bacon Optional (for meat eaters)
- Grated cheese
- Sweet corn
- Red pepper Roughly diced
- Spring onions Slice
How to make stuffed baked jacket potatoes:
- Bake a potato: Prick with a fork and either cook in the microwave for 8-10 minutes (flipping halfway through) or in the oven at 200 degrees for around an hour.
- Meanwhile, optionally cook some bacon.
- Once potatoes are cooked cut in half and remove the potato carefully making sure the skin remains intact.
- In a bowl, mix the potatoes with the all the cut up veg, cheese and cut up bacon, if using.
- Return the mixture to the potato skins and then top with more grated cheese.
- Bake again at 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and golden
- For something different but even tastier, make the same with sweet potato!