A quick and cheap student meal: This Vegetarian curry student recipe is a great way to use up leftover veg.
You can use either fresh or a pack of mixed frozen veggies for this simple curry.
How to make easy Sweet and sour chicken:
- Heat the oil and cook the onions for 5 or so minutes until golden.
- Add in the curry powder and tomato puree and mix well, cooking for another 1-2 minutes
- Add in the tinned tomatoes, stock cube, frozen veg, the water, and season to taste.
- Stir well and bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes until veggies are done, it’ll take longer if using frozen/shorter if using fresh.