This easy dinner combines crispy chicken with corn on the cob and couldn’t be any easier.
The ingredients below will make for around five servings and take 45 or so minutes.
Optionally serve with some fluffy rice, cauliflower rice or potatoes.
- 5 chicken thighs
- 5 corn on the cobs
- 2 red onions
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed or grated
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Feta cheese
- 1 large spring onion (optional)
How to make Crispy Chicken, Feta & Sweetcorn tray bake:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees / 180 degrees for fan ovens.
- In a bowl, combine the ketchup, BBQ sauce, crushed garlic, 1 teaspoon of the paprika, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Coat the chicken pieces in the marinade and place on a large baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, roughly slice on the red onion.
- Mix the remaining tablespoon of oil, teaspoon of paprika and a good pinch of salt and pepper and rub it into the corn.
- Once the chicken’s first fifteen minutes is up, carefully remove from the oven and add the onions and corn.
- Bake for a further 30 minutes until chicken is fully cooked through and vegetables tender.
- Once cooked, allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Finish with chopped spring onions and crumble over the feta cheese.
- Enjoy on its own or optionally with some rice or potatoes of choice.