This is super yummy and warming, super quick, super easy, no complicated ingredients, and suitable for vegan (and of course vegetarians)!
- Potato 1
- Eggs 3
- Salt and pepper, cheese plus whatever is in your spice cupboard for taste
How to Spanish chorizo potato omelette
- Peel and chop the potato into small chunks and cool on the hob for 10 mins or until soft
- Meanwhile whisk the eggs in a bowl, add your seasoning and preheat your oven to 190 degrees
- Heat a pan then add chorizo; add the cooked potatoes and spinach to the chorizo and its juices and cook for a few minutes
- Pour the whisked eggs into the pan and allow to set for a minute. Then place the whole pan into the oven to cook for 10 mins
- Sprinkle with cheese then enjoy your light yet filling meal!